A comprehensive solution of tramway track drainage makes possible to drain water from the entire width of the tramway track or its part in sections overpassed by road vehicles or in grassy sections also.
- Solution for tramway track overpassed by cars and trucks (double track version):
- Box drainage into gauge – 2 units. Drainage case is produced as weldment and removes both the surface water from the tramway track and the water from the rail groove. Because of its design the cover cannot release and noise does not occur when road vehicles pass over it.
- Drainage to the intermediate track gauge – 1 unit. Drainage case is produced as weldment, exactly for the particular size of the intermediate rail gauge. The drainage box is supported by rail foot and drainages the surface water from the tram track.
- Side drainage – 2 units. Drainage case is produced as weldment, either in a standard length of 500mm or in the length defined by the consumer in the entire width of the road up to the walkway. It drainages the surface water at the areas of the road edge.
- Solution for the grassy section of the tramway track – special casting drainage.
Drainage is produced as a cast piece with a cover. The casting is screwed with two bolts (part of the delivery) to the rail through the distance rubber pad (also a part of the delivery).